Retail Bootcamp is a series that will teach you step-by-step basics to saving money on Retail for yourself, home, gifts, holidays, etc...
How many parties will you "Host" over the Holidays or next year: Birthday, Anniversary, School Holidays, etc...? Party supplies can be expensive, but if you plan ahead and think outside of the box, you can save an incredible amount of money.
Black Friday and Post Holiday Sales are the perfect time to stock up on all kinds of plates, napkins, invitations and decorations. Save them for next year. Or buy the basic colors and use Red napkins for Valentine's Day, Green plates for St Patrick's Day, etc...
- Make a list now of all the Parties you'll be "Hosting"
- Decide a theme for each Party, other than the obvious Holidays. Your plans can change down the road. This will at least give you somewhere to start.
- Watch for Post Holiday Sales online and in-store
- Stack those deals with Coupons (printable, online, text/mobile) and Rebates
- Shop at the Dollar Stores
- Only buy what you reasonably think you'll need
- Mix and match basic colors from past parties
Watch for great deals for Entertainment Supplies during Black Friday!
Check back every Thursday afternoon for our Retail Round Up, which is a huge list of printable mall and store coupons you'll need for your weekend shopping! BTW - Have you checked out our new "Retail 101" or Black Friday 101 ebooks?